Close this search box.

Visit Canada

Temporary Resident Visa

A Temporary Resident Visa is a document that allows foreign nationals to enter Canada temporarily for tourism, visiting family or friends, attending business meetings, or other short-term purposes.

Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA)

An Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) is an entry requirement for visa-exempt foreign nationals traveling to Canada by air. It is electronically linked to the traveler’s passport and allows for short-term stays for tourism, business, or transit purposes.

Temporary Resident Permit (TRP)

A Temporary Resident Permit (TRP) is a document that allows individuals who are otherwise inadmissible to enter Canada for a specific purpose and duration. It is typically granted for temporary stays and is issued at the discretion of Canadian immigration authorities.